User avatar

azntwinz2

  • General Articles Re: An Evening with a Vegan

    This was such a mind blower. Amazingly done!

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Other Re: Ink

    So hey, I checked this out, and a lot of them are pretty cool. I'll only address the ones I was particularly interested in, or had qualms with. 1. I ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfection

    This was probably the shortest piece I read that was actually satisfying. To start off, I liked how you used the sentence structure "So [insert adjective]" because the repetition makes ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Colby's Encounter

    Clouds rolled by, quickened by the pace of the dull, aqua minivan, and the early sun pattered down on wild green grass occasionally flattened by the heavy grey stones. It ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: S'harani

    Before I start this review, I have to agree with the buddy above me - it's a bit too long. But whatever, I read the whole thing and in general, ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fallen Angel

    To start off, congratulations with managing to keep this reader interested enough to read every word. I'll write how I interpreted the story. Characters: Malachi (The Lord of the city? ...

    Jul 6, 2011


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi