User avatar

azntwinz2

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgotten

    Just a warning, this is going to suck. Because I'm horrible at analyzing poetry. Oh well. First of all, "kuya" is from what language? Forgive my ignorance! :0 "You make ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Because I Promised

    Please leave a comment! It's long, I know. But it's worth your time. Flash . The light burned, whether her eyes were closed or not. Every centimeter of her skin ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lost and Found

    Hullo, going to review this work. It's nice, and starts off strong, but since grammar errors distract a reader, I'm going to touch on a few first. Sadly when a ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was

    Oh damn. Lol, I wanted to see some romance, being a girl I was more idealistic, but this story just kicks it right out of me. I think its so ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ghost Train

    I hate poetry since it makes me have to think so deeply. This poem is just sort of tragic, because to be honest, trains are sort of a symbol of ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Perfect, Passionate Love

    Adele Iroha wiped the sweat off of her forehead. She had spent the last couple of hours chasing her children Roy and Lake around the house, shoving cotton t-shirts down ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cat is Friend.

    Okay, it's been a long time in coming, but here it is. The first message/motif we come upon is the difference in how a child views his world and how ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In Five Years

    Hi! Just going to give a quick words about this piece. %u201CHey, Liza,%u201D I said softly to my horse. %u201CYou feel up for some jumping?%u201D I thought this was a ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Two Weeks Notice 1.3

    This was certainly an eye turner. Just to get the technicality out of the way, I believe there was a grammar error in this line: But to answer your question ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A horrible, horrible smile

    “Hey, you know our art teacher? She’s dead.” The gym floor insulates the chilled bodies of all the Barrington middle school students. My outfit resembles the rest of my peers ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: April

    This was a great story that was simple in its own elegant way! I don't really have anything to review, but there are a couple of questions I just want ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The Things I learned before I turned 17 (Revised)

    Hi! As someone who's just gone through this, I'll try to give you some advice: The first point you need to really decide, is WHAT are you trying to show? ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pornography Kiss (chapter 1)

    Oh wow, didn't imagine to find this here :) I think the first observation that I had was that it was very honest (almost brutally) and you don't see that ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Other Re: College Essays

    Hey everyone~ Just randomly found this as I was digging through my junk mail. Some are funny and some are sad, but they all reflect a personal part of me. ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cat is Friend.

    Can i take the credit for inspiration??? :) I liked your sentences that were worded craftily. For instance, the part where he turns around quickly but slowly. And also the ...

    Jul 15, 2011


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright