User avatar

azntwinz2

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Dad

    Hi! I don't like to comment on poems because I can't offer anything helpful! >.< I just want to say that the last line was heart-breaking, and that if that ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: On Top of Starry Hill Chapter 1

    It was December twenty-third. It was also the coldest night of the year, and a frosty blanket of snow covered the city of Seoul*. As the drunken crowds stumbled off ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The playground is burning

    Hi! This piece was great! And I agree with the person above me, the aspect that most stood out about this story was it's future tense. Since you write everything ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: My Construction Report

    Hi! It's always cool to see essays uploaded here. I'll just get though the nitpicky details and then get to the good part! It started when the caveman had to ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Window

    Hi! I'm going to be honest, I read your poem 3 times and still didn't quite grasp it. BUT don't worry, poetry has never been my strong point! (So it's ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smile Everlasting.

    You know I'm going to pester you about this! :) You also know I'm dumb and so I'm probably going to make you spell every word out for me later. ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: When the World Throws Sh*t at You

    When the World Throws Sh*t at You Lately, the world’s been throwing shit at me. Now, don’t get me wrong. Nothing huge happened. I didn’t lose a loved one, nor ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mr. Movie Star

    I'm sorry, every time you mentioned "taking his shirt off" images of Taylor Lautner kept sweeping through my mind! :) Well written and creative, I do believe this is the ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Soul Express Downward

    On the woody banks of Eastville, the St. Johns Hospital sat calmly among verdant trees, supple with new energy from the advent spring. The owners painted the building a slightly ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Birds and the Bees

    Hey! So, the title was particular eye-catching, good job with that! (I saw afterwards that it was indeed your work) Anywayz, onto the comments! I feel that you really draw ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: historian in an Irish castle folding clothes

    Hi! Well, more than anything to criticize, I think I have more questions for this piece. First off, brilliant descriptions, you really manage to make us see this destruction in ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: deleted

    Hullo~ Going to review really quick! Since I always start off with grammar, please don't be offended! I remember, that’s the big problem her. I think you mean here . ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Autumn

    Hullo~ Hope this review helps. Just because there were a little nitpicky grammar errors, I'm going to talk about those first: It was a gorgeous time of year and my ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Bluebell Blues

    LOL. I knew it was going to be something like this when I got your text... And, to make things worse, I'll update you on our ice cream adventures so ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lachrymose and a Clock Tower

    Woah. Well, I just want to say that I really enjoyed this piece. You manage to pack a lot of emotion in such a short story! Your style was very ...

    Jul 27, 2011


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality