User avatar

azntwinz2

  • Romantic Novels Re: I Won't Let Go (2)

    Hi! About the comment above, I loved your first chapter so DONT CHANGE IT! It makes it very unique~ Also, this chapter was a bit more into reality. The only ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Won't Let Go

    Lol, is his other friends other sperm? This was an interesting spin. I think other people already pointed out any grammar errors, so I'm just going to look on!

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life in my ice-cream salad.

    Wait...I didn't get the pun either T.T Is it because you ate everything? You must explain this in depth to me! :) Please? Also, fantastic way to get people to ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clique Breaker:Chapter Two

    Okay, warning, this is going to be as I'm reading so I might sound dumb! First of all, who is this brother??? I'm so curious, and how is he related? ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: On Top of Starry Hill Chapter 4

    A sea of snow awaited them, the powdery waves motionless and pristine. Won Soo stood in awe at the majestic sight before him. “You might need to help,” Tae Yeon ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Promise

    Hi! Just found this digging through your old stuff. I guess the first thought was wow. It reminded me of inception (did you watch this movie?) and not only because ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell's Rollercoaster

    Hey! J.K. I read that last part over again and it makes sense. Just forget I wrote that above. Well, not the comments since they were deserved.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell's Rollercoaster

    Arggh, I keep telling myself not to comment on poetry, but whenever I see your poems, they're so bloody brilliant I can't not write a comment however ignorant it turns ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: On Top of Starry Hill Chapter 3

    Smack, smack, pop. The lady opened her rouge lips wide and chomped down on her pink gum. Her permed hair coiled in little ringlets, and she kept them away with ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Ribbit is Awesome! Hi, Rachael. Can you review the first chapter for me? Thanks!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hi! Could you please look at this for me? And if you can, maybe the second chapter? Thanks!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clique Breaker

    I think my favorite line in the story was this one: Prescott Academy looked very clean cut. It looked so amazing that it didn't look like it was meant to ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography

    Hey Gryffindor! So, I've never taken a class in photography nor really owned a excuse this if it sounds extremely ignorant! I'm just going to give you my overall "feelings"! ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: On Top of Starry Hill Chapter 2

    Green left serious faces, yellow left serious faces, red left serious faces. Green center serious faces. The midnight blue BMW convertible purred to life as Kim Tae Yeon accelerated to ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 1 - I'm Coming Undone

    Hi! I think you did a real neat job with the chapter name - that's what attracted me first. And, you have a lot of action going on in just ...

    Aug 6, 2011


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats