User avatar

authorleesa

  • Randomosity Re: Once upon a time...

    There was an immortal assassin who

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone, its nice to be here.

    Everyone is so nice and friendly! Thanks everyone! Here is some info about me: I love paramore, panic! at the disco, greenday, owl city and way more (they are bands) ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Cold Vampire Heart

    Chapter 1 "You look beautiful sweetheart". My mother was all in danger of ruining her make-up with the tears, welling up in her eyes. I guess she had every reason ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone, its nice to be here.

    :elephant: I feel like dancing! Wait, no I don't dance. Anyway, I just joined and I wanted to say hi to everyone, as that's the polite thing to do. I ...

    Mar 14, 2010


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken