User avatar

austinturtle

  • Writers Corner Re: Playing with POV points of view

    I've actually tackled this before and I've posted my short story here. However I only used third person limited and first person singular, and playing with that many tenses might ...

    Mar 21, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Metafiction Idea (possibly a collaboration)

    Hey guys! I have this idea for a screenplay that I think would be great. My plot isn't developed at all and I really need help in thinking of ways ...

    Mar 20, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Magic is a Drug

    This premise sounds like a coming of age story- where the child becomes an adult, making their own decisions. If this is what you aimed for, or if this is ...

    Mar 16, 2016


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)