User avatar

attackedbyleaves

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    POTAFan: Yeah, I think it was the 70s or 80s. Maybe before then, I'm not sure. Merry: Thank you! It's a reference to a video a guy named Spencer Bergen ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    No, I'm in high school. I'm in my junior year. But yeah, I'm sure college stress is tons worse. I have a friend in boarding school, and she never has ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Well, I'm a junior in high school, and the stress is pretty much killing me. I think being able to write for a living would be amazing, but I have ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey, guys! I'm new here, hence my posting in this shiny welcome forum. :P My name's Heather, and I'm super excited about getting reviews from other writers on the stuff ...

    Jan 7, 2009


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre