User avatar

attackedbyleaves

  • Writing Tips Re: Author interview

    That book sounds amazing. And she seems like a really cool person, which always helps. =] Six days though?! Beast.

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    No, I'm in high school. I'm in my junior year. But yeah, I'm sure college stress is tons worse. I have a friend in boarding school, and she never has ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Trust

    I liked this. Sure, the idea's been done, but hasn't everything? The characters held their own in this, and the boy didn't seem girly to me, something I've always had ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Well, I'm a junior in high school, and the stress is pretty much killing me. I think being able to write for a living would be amazing, but I have ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey, guys! I'm new here, hence my posting in this shiny welcome forum. :P My name's Heather, and I'm super excited about getting reviews from other writers on the stuff ...

    Jan 7, 2009


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights