User avatar

atr99

atr99

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hello YWS :) this is my second account here; my first, started alllll the way back in 2014 is under theironnovelist. I've grown a lot personally and in my writing ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello YWS :) this is my second account here; my first, started alllll the way back in 2014 is under theironnovelist. I've grown a lot personally and in my writing ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm baaaack

    Hello YWS :) this is my second account here; my first, started alllll the way back in 2014 is under theironnovelist. I've grown a lot personally and in my writing ...

    Feb 21, 2017


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites