User avatar

asweeney1919

  • Other Poetry Re: kiss, hug, cry

    Would you kiss me if I said I loved you? Would you hug if I said I cared? if I said I hate you would you shed a tear? kiss ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    thaNX I LIKE THE REPY

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: the incredibal icecube

    The incredible ice cube I remember it was year 88 B.C. and I was running from the other kids in the tribe. I was running and tripped and fell on ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside

    Another older work... What do you think?? We paint our skins beautiful with arts of ink rings and studs We paint our outside beautiful with make-up and hair dye clothes ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Shall I throw pennies in a well, making magic wishes? or shall I toss my dreams upon a falling blue star? Should I see a fourtune teller, offer her my ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Dreams

    i like the poem

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    deep and heartfilled

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tempting Fate

    I lie here in this dreaming state. Too often had I tempted fate. He came for me, dripping blood. A pointed finger, I understood. No final kiss. No one to ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Morcia is a plentiful land. The people of Morcia where doing there every day routine; shopping, cleaning, teaching, training and, fetching water. When all of a sudden the ground started ...

    Oct 14, 2010


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar