-
Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)
kind of sounds like the movie underworld rise of the likens
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: The Vamyre Hunter
Breathing heavily Selene Day peered around at the corner of the dark forest,Nothing, The forest was thick, evergreens were everywhere. It was wild-Vamyre hangout. She was out to kill. " ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: In My Dreams
this is a first draft and I need a title. :!: When i see you it's like a dream. A dream I don't want to wake up from. A deep ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: Munera - 1
i realy liked it
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: just let me know what you think
It was an average day for James culist. he was a tall scrawny boy. he was about 5feet 5 inches and 82 pounds. for a twelve year old that's good.he ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Breaking Dawn add on
I read this out at a young writers open mic... i was very nervous lol. enjoy. ;) I smelt freshly cut grass by the forest, and the smell of blood ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Love of the World
Can you hear him? Can you hear the sound of the world? The trembling melodies Of ingenious methods Of combinations and flirtations The prickly strings that Cause the ringing of ...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Picking At My Nail Polish
i like it but i don't get how its about pick ing at your nail polish but i raly liked it
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Chapter 1
i fixed some of it hope you like it
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Book of Shadows - Prologue
Author's Note: Special Thanks To Wanda Perez(Imaginemymind), for being a good friend and the reason I got inspired to start writing again. Without her there would be no “Book Of ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: just tell me what you think
Missing Mr. And Mrs. Fargo Mr. And Mrs. Fargo got married about three months ago. They where looking for a house .then they found one. So they moved in and ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Illusion
Hey everyone, this is just something I thought of. It is not much of a peom and it is very short. I'm really not sure what it is. (This is ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Diary
I am seething, the roiling bubbles overtaking the pot. My eyes filled with tears, My mouth with foul words. The paper is blank, creamy white, a relief. Blue lines crisp ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: These Scars
Love is a malicious gift, Delicious torment, A toxic kiss. Love, from whence this poision drips, Destroys my will, My will to live. This burning pain is all I have, ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: The Nightmare
i realy like your story so keep up the good work. and write more scary storys
Oct 14, 2010
