-
Re: Free
why did you say ( This Old, This Old dream)
May 24, 2011 -
Re: The Seeker
It was a weird vine, it was kind of dusty like. Richard had never seen this vine before and he has been through this forest many times. Zed had brought ...
May 24, 2011 -
Re: Warriors
i like the story but i would discribe it better like what was he doing when he was wating for the tribe?
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: The Sword OF the Seeker
Thump, thump, that is the sound Katelyn’s heart made when she made her horse speed up. Katelyn and her sister Holly were running from the Dalen’s. The Dalen’s chased Katelyn ...
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: To my dear "Friend" Writers Block *Way Edited*
So, this is an EXTREMELY edited version of this poem, the spoiler at the bottom is the original post. Dry spell, Dry spell, go away! Don’t come back, any other ...
Nov 16, 2010 -
Re: curiosity
curiosity got the best of me as it usualy dose i wonder "how come?" and "what if?" all because of curiosity
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: untitled: part one
i realy liked the story keep wrighting more from aj
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside
Another older work... What do you think?? We paint our skins beautiful with arts of ink rings and studs We paint our outside beautiful with make-up and hair dye clothes ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: losing a loved one
In Honor of Granny "C" the best nurse ever, who died on Oct. 12 at 7:15 in her home. she will live with the angels... Losing a Loved One losing ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Where I'm from
cool
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: tears
Tears tears tears of blood dirt water silt mud things alike things the same things different things that come with pain
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Alone
Shall I throw pennies in a well, making magic wishes? or shall I toss my dreams upon a falling blue star? Should I see a fourtune teller, watch her deal ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: I Suck At Poetry
ya I think i might be able to give you some tips I usually just write what ever come's to my head and hope it sounds good. I know it's ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Clothes
i realy loved it
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: going on
Life goes on slowly but surely painful at times good at others at times we wonder when will it end and at others we hope it will never end life ...
Oct 17, 2010
