User avatar

asweeney1919

  • Lyrics Re: Free

    why did you say ( This Old, This Old dream)

    May 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Seeker

    It was a weird vine, it was kind of dusty like. Richard had never seen this vine before and he has been through this forest many times. Zed had brought ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors

    i like the story but i would discribe it better like what was he doing when he was wating for the tribe?

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sword OF the Seeker

    Thump, thump, that is the sound Katelyn’s heart made when she made her horse speed up. Katelyn and her sister Holly were running from the Dalen’s. The Dalen’s chased Katelyn ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: To my dear "Friend" Writers Block *Way Edited*

    So, this is an EXTREMELY edited version of this poem, the spoiler at the bottom is the original post. Dry spell, Dry spell, go away! Don’t come back, any other ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: curiosity

    curiosity got the best of me as it usualy dose i wonder "how come?" and "what if?" all because of curiosity

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: untitled: part one

    i realy liked the story keep wrighting more from aj

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside

    Another older work... What do you think?? We paint our skins beautiful with arts of ink rings and studs We paint our outside beautiful with make-up and hair dye clothes ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: losing a loved one

    In Honor of Granny "C" the best nurse ever, who died on Oct. 12 at 7:15 in her home. she will live with the angels... Losing a Loved One losing ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Where I'm from

    cool

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: tears

    Tears tears tears of blood dirt water silt mud things alike things the same things different things that come with pain

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Shall I throw pennies in a well, making magic wishes? or shall I toss my dreams upon a falling blue star? Should I see a fourtune teller, watch her deal ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: I Suck At Poetry

    ya I think i might be able to give you some tips I usually just write what ever come's to my head and hope it sounds good. I know it's ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Clothes

    i realy loved it

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: going on

    Life goes on slowly but surely painful at times good at others at times we wonder when will it end and at others we hope it will never end life ...

    Oct 17, 2010


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe