User avatar

astrogemini

  • Lounge, The Re: A Musing of Mental Skill

    I got clairvoyance.

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Musing of Mental Skill

    Why?: Predicting the future =That's so Raven, and who wants that? Reading Minds = As if I need more voices in my head. Telekenesis = I'd be probed by the ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!

    Muddle-headed confusion between the songstress Ciara and a transsexual in Ireland who shares the same name may well have worked to create this rumor. Ireland's Ciara was born in 1968 ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Final Fantasy players?

    I'm one of those rare FFVIII lovers. My favorite characters would have to be Squall and Rinoa Why am I the only one who liked that makes me want to ...

    Jul 14, 2005


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler