-
Re: Bloody Angel: Prologue
The vamp collar is a short turtleneck only the zipper goes all the way up, so that when you unzip splits in two. And a zip up is just a ...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One
Yeah, commas never were my best friend, but I'll try harder.
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Bloody Angel: Prologue
Obviously my prologue was put together weird, so now that I have a few seconds, I'm repairing it...I think. I'm trying anyways.
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One
I had the dream again… I got out of bed. There were blood and tears on the pillow again. I knew that I probably looked horrible, so I got up ...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!
Muddle-headed confusion between the songstress Ciara and a transsexual in Ireland who shares the same name may well have worked to create this rumor. Ireland's Ciara was born in 1968 ...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: Any Final Fantasy players?
I'm one of those rare FFVIII lovers. My favorite characters would have to be Squall and Rinoa Why am I the only one who liked that makes me want to ...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: What's more unispired than..."Hi I'm new to the site&am
I want to take this time to thank everyone who welcomed me, despite my...um...temperment, anywho. I just posted my first story, so I hope you guys wouldn't mind checking it ...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: Bloody Angel: Prologue
Here's my story: It was happening again...the dream... I remember, it was a dark day, the darkest anyone had seen in a while. It was unusual even for this place. ...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: The Sundial
The beginning of the story is what catches me the most. I would also like to see more. The only thing that I saw that I didn't like was where ...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: Solarwinds: Life in Linear Virginity (Cheese Holes)
I have no negative thoughts about the story, only admiration for the author. I really like the way that you described the emotions, it really pulls the reader into the ...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: What's more unispired than..."Hi I'm new to the site&am
The title pretty much says it all, and that's all I have so say about that. I've been writing for a little while, and I found this place. I want ...
Jul 13, 2005
