User avatar

astrogemini

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    Me, I thought it was awesome. Have you ever been on that plane? I just feel like it's right, like there's no deeper meaning, it just is. I know it ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips to Creating an Ending

    You see I can't do that. I want to have an ending before I do a story, but I usually end up changing the plot and the ending and even ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Master Critique

    That was surprisingly helpful, I'll incorporate your ideas into my writing. Thanks alot, now I have more to work with. --Greg

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What Ever Happened to Brotherly Love?- Prologue

    I found no mistakes, but I wanted to comment anyways. I'm not the best at reviewing, but I'll give you my honest opinion as a man. That was pretty cool. ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived. Dip.

    I just finished reading the last one, and I have to say this is pretty nice. I like your style. The boy Philip is a very interesting character and the ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One

    She was starting up the ship. She gave me her phone number, it’s not like she owed me or I expected her to take me home with her, but this ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One

    “Damn, he left me,” I said. But at the same time I was a little preoccupied. “Long time no see Liz…or should I say…” Vincent was about to blow my ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Theory and Possibility: Chapter One

    I jumped the gate and I was tired. I had my orders, and I was told about a competing agent but never expected direct interference, by the Organization. I was ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Theory and Possibility: Chapter One

    I left Matt’s. I knew I wasn’t supposed to be out this late, but then again when wasn’t I up and/or this late? I climbed through my window just in ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Theory and Possibility: Chapter One

    There was a knocking at my door; I didn’t even need to open it to know who it was. “Hey Matt.” It was Greg, but he had changed since earlier ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Blind Man

    Before he was murdered, the old man, already sickly and old, decided his new-found relatives were undeserving of his fortune. He had decided to give it to a poor family ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    You commented to one of my posts, so I looked around and found this. It was something that I could dive into without it taking hours. In other words, I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Willow- Chapter two

    This chapter was better than the first, and you left it off at a good point, I really want to see more.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Trouble Comes Trouble

    I don't usually like short stories, but yours is really cool. I'd like to see more, it's an interesting little story. Keep up the good work. --Greg.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bloody Angel: Prologue

    Maybe it should be an introduction instead.

    Aug 25, 2005


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")