User avatar

aspiringauthor17

  • Lyrics Re: Breathe Easy

    On the sixth line, I think you should take out the word "really", so the line would read, "How much it gets to me". I really like this poem, and ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hard Breakup

    On the fifth line, I think it would sound better if you would take out the word "really". The second time the girl speaks, I don't understand how the sixth ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Holding Hands

    As Persephonia said, the imagery was extremely nice. I love the way the poetry flowed- you're a natural writer! I also extremely love your ending. At first when I read ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [In]Sane

    On the fourth line, do you mean to say, "Of a time when I was whole"? In the twelfth line, I would reduce the number of syllables or change the ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sugary Lips

    At the beginning of each line, try to use capitalization. Grammar is not essential, as a good writer does not need it, but it increases the desired effect. I wold ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ocean Ripples

    First of all, I'd like to tell you that it's great to write on such high levels when one is so young! It's shows much enthusiasm and excitement for writing. ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Determination

    I really like your poem, mostly because it expresses the ability to achieve! Keep on writing! ~Lindsay

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The knife

    I don't like how the last two lines are repetitive, maybe you could cut it down to just one. One a brighter note, I really like the poem and hope ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Everyone's Fool

    On the 12th line, you spelled relief wrong. There should be a question mark after "What's it like to be at the bottom" and after "Failure" a few lines down. ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unraveling

    Thanks everyone for your comments. The reviews were very helpful, thanks for checking out my works. :) ~Lindsay

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unraveling

    Unraveling You lifted my chains, You set me free. Allowed me to live, Granted me permission to sing, You gave me the key. Now that I have been freed, I ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: War of 2201: Reminiscing the Good Old Days (1)

    In the first paragraph, I think you should say, "Really, I truly believe" In the second paragraph, I think you should say, "Hell, the very memory still does." I really ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Age of Discovery

    Europe Before and After the Age of Discovery Before the Age of Discovery, Europe considered itself the only world power. They had no idea of the other lands that lay ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Know That I Love You {Edited}

    In the second sentence, try "But the words were there, in black and white" Joining the pirates seems a little farfetched, since the story takes place at sea, maybe the ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bikes and Books - Chapter Two

    I like the part with Georgia in the a.m., but maybe you could try "Trying to gently pry her from my leg" as that seems more accurate than "remove". On ...

    Aug 6, 2010


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke