-
Re: Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire The snow is ablaze, Brilliant with each fiery crystal. It’s white falling on white- On the gleaming surface of the lake, On the ice dripping from my roof, ...
Sep 17, 2010 -
Re: Woe the Dream
I liked this short poem immensely, but I think you should revise the few verbs that were weak. I hope you take this review into consideration! Keep on writing! :) ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: It Has To Be....
It's kind of funny, because you say, "It has to be punctuated," yet you don't have very good punctuation. I think you should only use the Shakespeare line once, and ...
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Poetry is...
The poem clearly has a good concept, but a lot of the lines are too blunt, and don't make enough sense as they should. Maybe you could work on developing ...
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: An Insomniac's Poem
I really like this! As many have not spent a good night's sleep, I'm sure we can all relate to this. You have a good writing style! The imagery is ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: If I Could Make Music
Yes, I agree, it is kind of silly, but I like it! It kind of reminds me of Dr. Seuss' writing style! Lots of enthusiasm! In the second line of ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy
I agree with everyone else! Don't like the title, and don't use Christianity to talk about sex. It's not polite. Keep on writing, ~Lindsay
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: I can taste the color purple
I love this in every single way! No nitpicks, only positive comments from me! Keep on writing, you have a talent! ~Lindsay "There is no honorable way to kill, no ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Suicide (remake sort of)
I really like this! It's great in every way! The way it flows, the imagery, the similes, and most of all, the emotion that seems to genuinely be flowing from ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: The Act - 2
Yes, this poem is very good for someone who was half asleep at the time of writing! I do though, have a few criticisms. First of all, the grammar. Second ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Pushing Me Away(lyrics)
Yes, there is a forum for lyrics. This certainly does not belong in Dramatic Poetry. All the lyrics in this song talks about is trying to get away from a ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: ShortSad
Umm, I agree, this poem is certainly "interesting".... but somewhat morose. Maybe you could elaborate a bit more on the unspilled tears of yours in that poem. I sincerely hope ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: To Be Friend and Foe
If this is at present tense, maybe you should change the second line to, "The salty breeze washing over my face." It sounds better nevertheless. In the fifth stanza, I ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Broken Glass (Edited title)
I agree with Abby and the other reviewer, one might (as I did), see the title and misguided, think that this is in fact the Robert Frost poem. Maybe you ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Eternal Friend
The poem excellent! You're a true writer! The imagery of the poem is nice and very consistent, and as the other reviewers said, the similes are great! My only problem ...
Aug 12, 2010
