User avatar

aslan_radish24

  • Media Reviews Re: The McAlisters Journeys

    NOTE: THIS SERIES OF ENTRIES IS HENCEFORTH TO BE POSTED ON MY BLOG. THERE IS A LINK TO THAT PAGE UNDER MY PROFILE PICTURE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sun

    When you say artrage do you mean on an ipad? I am on mine right now, and i have to say that i find artrage very annoying to use.

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Flower

    These remind me of georgia o'keefe. I believe that is how you spell it. Anyway, the second one does especially.

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    These are great. I could not see the last one, it would not show up, but i loved the other two. You must live somewhere that there is not snow ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Tiger, The girl, The boy and The face

    I AM SPEECHLESS. i can't even write a review, there isn't much to say except WOW. i agree wholeheartedly with what someone said, that they would pay for it. i ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    This is good. I like it a lot. I have been studying portraiture at an art museum and believe that you have achieved a realistic effect, with the facial proportions ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    This is probably a little late, since all of these posts seem to be from a few years ago, from before catching fire came out, but the ending of CF ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: only the best chapter i have ever read

    the burwood tale-prologue is the best work ever. i only wish this writer had written more. it was enthralling, captivating, and overall the best piece of writing in a long ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Misfit Circus

    Misfit circus is an intelligent story written by intelligent citizens. they wrote a well- compiled, well-organized, and overall well-thought out piece of work. truly this story is a work of ...

    Oct 16, 2009


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner