-
Re: The McAlisters Journeys
NOTE: THIS SERIES OF ENTRIES IS HENCEFORTH TO BE POSTED ON MY BLOG. THERE IS A LINK TO THAT PAGE UNDER MY PROFILE PICTURE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ...
May 26, 2011 -
Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone
Hey,kiicoh, who did that help? What did that accomplish? Yeah, write a bad review about something you did not even bother to read, why dont you! That is not unfair. ...
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Mourning of a lost Civilization, Mourning of my Creations
My soul experiences the ripples of a thousand corpses being dropped into a pit of fluid despair. Each ring hits me with more ripping, agonizing force than that of the ...
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: Sun
When you say artrage do you mean on an ipad? I am on mine right now, and i have to say that i find artrage very annoying to use.
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Red Flower
These remind me of georgia o'keefe. I believe that is how you spell it. Anyway, the second one does especially.
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Autumn.
These are great. I could not see the last one, it would not show up, but i loved the other two. You must live somewhere that there is not snow ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: The Tiger, The girl, The boy and The face
I AM SPEECHLESS. i can't even write a review, there isn't much to say except WOW. i agree wholeheartedly with what someone said, that they would pay for it. i ...
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: Ninja Chick
This is good. I like it a lot. I have been studying portraiture at an art museum and believe that you have achieved a realistic effect, with the facial proportions ...
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: The Red Shrew
I was given a character (The Shrew) and a setting (the Academy of Heavenly Business) in my creative writing class. This is the story I created. It is satirical, but ...
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)
This is very good. I am going to assume, as one never should, that Ben stands for Benjamin or another male name, not Benny or a female name, and say ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games
This is probably a little late, since all of these posts seem to be from a few years ago, from before catching fire came out, but the ending of CF ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: Ms. Figly's Bright Adventures
in reply to the comment that the bust of Marie Antoinette not being very original, i would like to point out that that was kind of the whole point. i ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: It will all go away
this poem fills me with longing and melancholy, but some desire too. you really did a great job. sorry, dont have much time. great job!
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: First Sight
it was indeed short, but, really, what else is there to say? your friend kept it to the point and got the job done. it is hard to write a ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: The Happy
i am sorry. maybe i am just a synic or grumpy, but i didn't really care for this very much. i dont want to make it seem as if i ...
Jun 20, 2010
