User avatar

ashleymae

  • Fantasy Novels Re: operation: survive summer vacation!!!!

    Remember capitalization! I have seen a few errors in that area, as well as spacing. In one part, you put the same word twice, which is uneeded. When you put ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Series : Book One : Prologue

    I just absolutely loved it! But, I unfortunately must offer you a minor correction; when there is a conversation going on, please make different paragraphs for each person speaking, it ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Salem [Chapter One]

    I have to admit that at some parts I was so confused, but at others, I was not. You do have an excellent story, I should add. In my opinion, ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ins and Outs of Magic

    Really? Where is it? The actuall story telling I mean. Do you really plan to get anything out of a one sentence thing? Seriously, you really need to post something! ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sweetest Magic-Part 1-Chapter 1

    The Highlands, Scotland 1191 A year passed horribly for Harlana and Gawaine after what she had done. Her knights had been freed but they refused to leave their lady. So ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Robinson's gold

    Nice, a murder mystery, but as though I love the thought of your writing, I believe it can be better than what you now have it. There were a few ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Legend of Zelda: Wings of Darkness (Revised!)

    I enjoyed it, there is no question about it. It was packed full of all the stuff I love the most and look for in a story of any kind. ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    [quote="GhostlyImpressions"]I have one flaw with it that I may just pick you to pieces apart, and that is the constant use of "then".[/quote} I agree with GhostlyImpressions because the constant ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Charmed Devils

    I, personally, loved it. Maybe it was the fact that your novel made me think often of the always amazing and great Doctor. If you don't know, let me explain. ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 1

    I thought it was very good and interesting. I too am a fan of the Robin Hood legend, which is now no longer legend, but history. There is a list ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sweetest Magic-Prologue

    The Highlands, Scotland 1190 Harlana Galbraith stood solemnly in the castle’s solar. She leaned on the stone wall, slightly gazing out the opened window. The sky was gray and it ...

    Nov 21, 2010


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda