-
Re: I am
This poem you have written, I am, must have been personal for you, I can tell through your words. My only problem is that you used 'I' in the beginning ...
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Oh Henry
This is a poem I wrote about Henry VIII of England and all his poor six wives. I was bored when I wrote it and put it up on another ...
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Thy World - Cry of the slave
I liked it but I don't get the point of why you wrote it. Why did you? It did confused me, I must admit. What are your motives for Thy ...
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Review Request
Please, when anyone gets time to, review my novel Sweetest Magic, which I only got the Prologue, and Chapters 1-3 posted. I need to know what people think!
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Creating medieval fantasy worlds recreating one from history
Here are some tips I have for creating a fantasy medieval world or recreating one from history. For starters, it is very simple, if you know what your doing. Before ...
Nov 26, 2010 -
Re: Alice
I did like it a lot. Though, I must admit, I think it needs some work to make it better. All in all, it was good, just not great, which ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Sparsile
I liked it a lot. You do have a talent. I really didn't see anything that needed to be corrected, so that was good. I liked the words you chose ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Obsession
I liked it a lot. You are off to an amazing start, but I regretfully must inform you that I found some flaws within it. But, over all, ut was ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: happy never after
Loved it! It was short and message was recieved totally. I don't get why people believe that stuff happens, when news flash, it DOESN'T SO GET OVER IT! I also ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Insolitus Academy Chapter One
I have got to say, it is great. But I must sadly admit that I saw some flaws in it as well. You had a few typos and problems with ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Very Brief Prologue
It was very short, but it was good. Thats all I have to say, execpt I must add that you should continue to write it and post the other things ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: The Battle For Happiness (Edited)
Wow, isn’t enough to say what I felt when reading your poem. I loved it, there is no doubt. It also touched me because I personally fight for my happiness ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Goodbye Mom
I really liked it and I thought it was sweet. Just, always make sure to see the Doctor!
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: The Double Life Chapter 1: The Past and the Present
This thing you have going on here is not just good, it is AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! But, If I might add, the only problem was the quotes. You ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Sweetest Magic-Part 1-Chapters 2 and 3
Chapter 2 Winchester, England 1191 May Day it was and Richard the Lionhearted took the few he trusted most in his court to go a-hunting. Of this, naturally Harlana and ...
Nov 25, 2010
