User avatar

ashleymae

  • Lounge, The Re: - Join Fantasy Stories -

    So I have recently taken it upon myself to start a fantasy writing rpg site, only it doesn't centre around one particular story: Fantasy Stories Fantasy Stories is an online ...

    Jul 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Red Rose Discussion

    Before we start, I will move all recycled PH posts to this thread. Remember that the story goes on in both sites and if you wish, you can venture over ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Red Rose Discussion

    Please choose one character to play at this time. I will post all the recycled posts from PH so please wait patiently Elizabeth of York: Daughter of Elizabeth Woodville and ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Red Rose Discussion

    Please have your bios follow this example. This bio is subject to change Personal Information Full Name: Margaret Annabelle Griffton Nickname: Margie Title: Lady Age: 18 Birth: January 5 1453 ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Red Rose Discussion

    This thread will work like both the planning and storyboards on PH. Here, post your character bios, plot ideas, OOC, writing partner want ads, and I will post announcements, the ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Raven's Claw-Chapter I

    NOTE: Keep in mind that this chapter isn't yet finished but will be added to once complete and also, I have a version based on this on PanHistoria in Short ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Black Pendragon Chapter 3

    I was drawn to this when I discovered it, because, well, it is apart of the Arthurianna. I liked this chapter, but would ask that you try and expand some ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I write like...

    I got two: Shakespeare and Dan Brown

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Am A Dragon

    Thanks for the corrections! *S* Because poetry is really not my thing, I just wanted to make the requirements before I turned it in, which was to create a comparison ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Humorous Pain

    Its spelled Shakespeare and thanks *S* Actually, I took a test that compares your writings to one or two famous authors, and I got Dan Brown and Shakespeare. If anyone ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Le Morte d’Arthur

    Thank you both for your kind reviews *S* I actually wrote this poem for my creative writing class and it was supposed to be 14 lines or more. When I ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Humorous Pain

    Such a comedy the day was To me, it was the strangest thing I have seen To my little brother, my laugh and shock was mean I was standing in ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Am A Dragon

    I am a Dragon in my way For I bear the Dragon’s Heart, A truth I will never let to part. I am a Dragon in my way For I ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Le Morte d’Arthur

    In battle of Camblam- The last and greatest of our King- He lifts his mighty blade To smote the one which he had made Mordred, his son, is daft in ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life is Good

    I absolutely loved it! It was amazing. That is really all I have to say. I think you are amazing and want more to come from you! I especially loved ...

    Nov 26, 2010


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy