User avatar

ashleylee

  • Art & Photography Re: the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....

    This all are extremely well drawn, myfriendsavamp :D They all seem to tell their own story, each their own little blurp. I like it! I look forward to see where ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Fever 1793

    Yeah, I totally agree. It is probably on my top list for Must-Read books :wink: I liked it because, like most of you said, it didn't hide the gruesome facts ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    Yeah, I agree with Jennafina. This book made such a big impact on my life. I guess when ever we talked about the Holocaust and I looked at it just ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Out of Focus--By: Margaret Buffie

    alwayswriter : I totally suggest rereading it. It is THAT good! :wink: I think that book almost had me in tears at a couple of spots so that's huge for ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Out of Focus--By: Margaret Buffie

    Out of Focus I decided to post this because I think I have just finished reading one of the BEST books ever. This story was rich in emotion and real-life ...

    Aug 6, 2008


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger