-
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6
Okay, I would like to know that even though I moved fast with the whole Carmen-Sophia thing that if this chapter slowed things down...or sped them up (which I hope ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: After the Night
Yes, you do have a very good concept here. It is interesting and attention-grabbing, which is always a must! :D As I see that two people have already covered your ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: How to Start Over
All right, this was good. Again, a lot, and I mean a lot, of TELLING. You need to somehow SHOW us what is happening without giving us a list about ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5
Thanks Abocreature ! I'm glad you like them :D
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: How to Start Over
This was decent, I guess. But it felt more like a opening to a play or something, when they give the backgrounds of all the characters. I didn’t like how ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5
To Everyone!! Just a heads up...I changed the names "Bonder" and "Bondee" to "Blood Mate" and "Uniter". So, hopefully you all like those better! :D Let me know what you ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5
JabberHut and Day tripper : Thank you so much to both of you! I really appreciate it! :D And Jabber, I am trying to slow it down. The next few ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5
Alarainya and Kelsey: Thanks so much to both of you for reviewing. It is helping me TONS AND TONS. And kels, I am SO sorry if you think I stole ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4
KJ : I'm sorry you were disappointed about Carmen/Sophia....but, you'll be happy again when I reintroduce Isaac! I promise! :wink: Thanks so much kels. These reviews mean a lot! Alarainya ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3
KJ: Yeah, I am for sure struggling with the whole Carmen/Sophia relationship. It's hard!!!! :? But yes, I will work on it! Thanks Kels! Alarainya I know, I know. Lengthen ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2
Alarainya : Thanks for reviewing! :D I know, people keep telling me that my chapters are short but if I make them any longer, then people complain about length so...I ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1
Alarainya and day tripper : I know, I know. I get that a lot. "It sounds like Twilight." irks me because I try so hard to get this to be ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One
Angel : Wow!!! Thank you SO much! :D :D That was really sweet of you! I'm glad you liked it so much!
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: A Beautiful Mess - Chapter Nine
Nice job! :D As usual. I just love these stories about real life. They are so easily related too and let the reader get somehow attached to all of your ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: A Beautiful Mess - Chapter Ten
Cute, cute, cute! :D I like this side of Jess! Normally, she is always so serious. But with Will, she is a smiling, happy girl, and that just makes her ...
Jun 16, 2008
