User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (ch. 2: The Hospital)

    Creepy!! This story gives me the chills! Eeeehh! :? But in a good way! :wink: All right, first the nit-picks. He drew in breath to call out for help, but ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1?

    Hey! I have a few nit-picks for you :D It was one of the rare nights you could see every star. It was one of those rare spring-like nights that ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The story of the unnamed full

    All right…this was different than anything I have every read. You have a very unique way to tell a story. Very, very unique. :wink: But that is a good thing. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 3

    Good, very good! :D The only issue I have is the part with her suddenly having a panic attack about being in California. Some of the emotions she was feeling ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 2

    Oooo, I have a prediction!! I have a prediction!! I believe that this girl she ran into, who called her a “newbie” is another phantom, another ghost! Am I right? ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1

    Wow, kelsey, just simply wow! I must have a round applause sent to you! *boisterous screams of joy and echoing claps ring in the room* This was a really amazing ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    A tense moment for Gen and Jeff, eh? :D I just love how you made the moment be so…so…wolf-like but still kept it human. How he used mating and mate ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Good, as usual kelsey… *sighs heavily* I am going to kidnap your computer one day so I can steal all those wonderful vocabulary words you have there all to yourself! ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    KJ Thanks so much! I will make those changes! :D

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite Conventional

    Oh my goodness! This was simply HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! It is the most adorable, humorous fairy tale I have ever read! Wonderful job! His black hair, accented by long, ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vertigo

    I only caught one thing: There names were Jasper and Kendra Nolus. It should be “Their” instead of “There” Otherwise, very interesting! :D I will keep my eye out for ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    I’m back!! All right, this is good. I mean, you have some mysterious happenings going on here, which make the story all the more attention-grabber. But let me start with ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy- Chapter 3

    Gosh, your story just keeps me wanting more! :D I especially enjoyed when Dani finally stood up to her dad and told him all about his mid-life-crisis! –lol- Love it! ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Scasha : Thanks so much for reviewing! I will make the changes as soon as I can :wink:

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    KJ Call me!! But I have two grad parties to go to...if you want to go with?? I guess... I have to ask...but call to remind me!

    Jun 19, 2008


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac