User avatar

ashleylee

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    ~Kelsey~ I only noticed one thing: His fur was black as midnight, sleek as if it had just rained, and his sinewy muscles moved smoothly as he walked. Don’t you ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 5

    Okay Kelsey, I read your last message on your other chapter, and I guess I understand how your ghost can “feel” the atmosphere and such. But I do think you ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Beautiful Mess - Chapter Eleven

    Again, amazing use of emotions. You really have a way to express people’s emotions. You make it look so easy, using it with ease. :D Okay, well, I only have ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    Sorry it took me FOREVER to put this on here! I've just been preoccupied with other stories at the present time...but I decided to come back to this. Let me ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    bunnie_i_am : Thanks so much for reviewing! :D Yes, I will correct that sentence for you! :wink: Scasha : Wow, very detailed review! Thanks! :D I know, I know, I ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    All right...I need harsh critiques now because this is my first love scene (kind of) in my story, so I need peoples' honest opinions! :D Hope you enjoy it! **Edited ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eight

    Scasha : Don't be silly! Of course I'm going to take your advise. I trust your judgement. Besides, how will I ever improve if I just leave all my stories ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eight

    Sorry it took me so long to put this on here...I've been SUPER busy! Well, here is chapter eight! Happy Reading! :D ____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Hey scasha! This is my Chapter Six review! :D Oh, the ending of this one really hit me. I really felt for you MC at this moment. You did well ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    JabberHut Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! :wink: Day tripper Your review was very helpful! Thank you! :D

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Night Mistress: I am working out a totally different thing going on here in the story. I know I kind of went haywire with Sophia's emotions, so I am going ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Night Mistress : Thanks for reviewing :D And it's not biggy about helping you w/ your story! I love giving other's ideas! :wink:

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Hey scasha! This is only a “chapter five” review. I will be posting “chapter six” shortly! Now, as usual, I love it! These kind of stories always make my day, ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Okay, all I am going to do is copy/paste your entire story and make all my corrections that way. Well, here I go: Mark tried to scream, but as soon ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 4

    Hey Kelsey! It seems that you put some comedy into your story. :wink: I especially thought it hilarious about the honeymoon scene. lol Anyway, I only have a few nit-picks ...

    Jun 20, 2008


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson