User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    Veracelle : Umm....okay?? I just want to let you know that my story is NOTHING like Stephanie Meyer's stuff. Also, what right do you have to tell people that it ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Three]

    Okay, I know that it has been a long time since I posted a piece from this story, but I think I have reconsidered writing it, so hopefully you all ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eight

    Esme, Esme, Esme Are you always so helpful?? Gosh, thanks so much! :wink: I know, I will really work on expanding this. I wrote this scene kind of fast because ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    day tripper and Alarainya I'm sorry you guys didn't like this chapter as much...but if I made it any longer, it would have bugged people. Also, I wanted it to ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Alarainya Thanks so much! :D I know, I have had a lot of comments about that. I will be sure to change it.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toxic knows all

    This was a really humorous story. But it was real. Not many stories are like that anymore. You didn't beat around the bush when it came to things. The only ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The insanity of Hathland.

    Hey, Melkor! Long time, no see :wink: Anyway, I have your story on my comp because I can't be on the internet anymore (I mean by I copy/pasted your story ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    Iya Ythmir : Thanks so much! :D I will make the corrections as soon as I can!

    Jun 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Inked Hands

    Wow. Very unique. I'm guessing you are describing, like GryphonFledgling said, a writing project that you worked so hard on, yet never trully finished. Or something like that?? Otherwise, very ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Innocent Blood

    Okay, I followed your advise and ignored all the caps and (...), which I'm glad I did. Otherwise, I would have been very irked by all those! :P With that ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Confused

    Hey, Max! All right, this is really interesting. First, as everyone has pointed out, this is poetry. But if you add a story to this, I think you have a ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    Scasha : Hey! :D Yeah, I know. I'm not used to writing stories in third person, so this is a change for me. Normally, I write in first person, so ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: magic Kisses

    Yes, I agree with KJ totally. The people above maybe harsh, but they are being honest. They don't mean to be harsh, but they need to be fair when critiquing. ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    dianis97 : Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! :D Moriah Leila : I'm glad you like this too. Thanks so much for the corrections. I will make them ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Abocreature : Huh, that's wierd :? Well, if you figure out what was missing, let me know! :wink: Thanks for reviewing!

    Jun 23, 2008


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci