User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Lively Conversation Between Two Corpses (3.1-4)

    I agree with clograbby...I can find absolutely NOTHING to correct. Everything is flawless and flow wonderfully. The Ending: superb The Characters: all worked out in the end. However, I would ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Lively Conversation Between Two Corpses (3.0)

    Good good good :D Only one thing again: But then, in the midst of it all, she had stopped dreaming. She’d stopped dreaming and could see nothing but past or ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Lively Conversation Between Two Corpses (2)

    Okay, wonderful. Nothing extremely wrong that I noticed. I only have on suggestion. He exuded nothing but elegance and disillusioned grace—he did as the Romans did, questioned nothing, and smiled ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Night Mistress : Of course I will PM you when I post the next chapter. :D And yes, Isaac and Sophia are getting deep :wink: Ah..DUH! Obviously you can send ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    sasquash : Thanks so much! :D I promise to try to answer a least a few questions. But I don't want to give them all away because then I don't ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Lively Conversation Between Two Corpses (1)

    I am going to apologize ahead of time for such a small review but I do have a reason: I found absolutely nothing to correct No grammatical errors or spelling ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Escape

    Umm...this was sooo sad :cry: Seriously, when I first started reading and found out what your characters were going to do, I thought I would simply HATE this piece. I ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rising of the Moon-- Chapter 2

    I only noticed one thing in this chapter: She was what I was supposed to be fearing? I think just plain “fear” instead of “be fearing” would fit better. But ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bearer of the Rubyarc; renamed Rising of the Moon- Chapter 1

    Interesting. :D Let me get the individual stuff out of the way first. Olivian grinned as her grandmother swept her in to a healthy hug. “Healthy hug”?? I didn’t know ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On The Tower

    Very sweet and romantic. Sondre is so lovable. I really grew attached to him :D Only a few errors I saw: “I’m going on tour,” I say straightening strap to ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enchanting Rome

    Umm…wonderful! :D For one, I simply love anything about Rome. I am writing a story set in this magical place as well :wink: But anyway, for another point, your use ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Scasha, this is the seventh chapter review. As usual, this was good! :D Full of excitement. Very suspenseful. I would have liked to see more of the battle between Melody ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Writing for love is a pas I'm glad you like it so much! :D And thank you so much for the compliments. Yeah, hopefully I will finish this! Hopefully...:wink: lol ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 2

    To everyone Same as Part one, I edited as much as I could, adding more depth to my MC and everything else. Also, more detail is present and more emotions ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 1

    To everyone : I have changed all that I could with this, adding more detail and thought to my MC. Also, I added an additional paragraph, to add more to ...

    Jun 27, 2008


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles