User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    omsvmars22 : Wow....simply wow. I still can't believe that you and endless_secrets read my whole SEVEN chapters in one day...You guys are AWESOME! Thank you so much! :D And I ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secret Series Book 1: New beginnings

    I’m sorry but this was SO hard to read with all your slang in there. I had to sometimes read the sentences over a few times until I understood what ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter one: meeting the problem

    This was good…but I’m not sure yet how this is a romance novel. I’m guessing we will find out later…?? :D Well, on to the review! She slowly reached for ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Aphrodite's Daughter

    All I did was copy/paste your story. All the corrections are in bold. The night was pitch black, the only light around were the beams that emitted from his head ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    endless_secrets Thanks so much! :D Your comment made me so happy! I really enjoy it when people say they like my word (as i'm sure every writer does :wink: ) ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Beautiful Mess - Chapter Twelve

    Gosh, Elliot has finally blurted the news to SOMEONE! I was wondering how long it would take for that guy to spill the beans. And Daniel, will he ever wake ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: fragments of indulgence

    Oh...I see! Thanks for explaining that! :wink: Again, wonderful work! ~ashley

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Enchanting Rome Part II

    How sweet! :D I absolutely love this story! You are a talented writer! It was as if the night time had simply erased any terrible event from the previous day; ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: fragments of indulgence

    Umm….wow. Wow wow wow…I really have no other word to explain your piece. Your descriptions and comparisons were beyond anything I have ever read. You used words to describe things ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Escape

    Umm, more detail may be needed because you need to paint a picture. Just adding a few sentences more would make it easier to understand! But that's just me... Don't ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The insanity of Hathland.

    Okay Melkor, I have FINALLY finished corrected your stories. Whew! *wipes brow* And let me tell you before hand that your style of writing is so sarcastically funny and immensely ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bearer of the Rubyarc -- Prologue

    Wow. Such a powerful ending. :D I only noticed a few things so I’ll do those first. In his position, he could observe the goings on in Market Square without ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    JabberHut I don't think you are loosing your touch! Your review was as great as before! (ha "as" ha I promise to work on that!) Thanks so much! :D Dommy65 ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Gosh, I am always a step behind everyone in correcting your stories...Grr...Jeeze... But anyway this is the "chapter eight" review. :D lol Wow…very sad. So Melody is going to die? ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    KJ : You are such a pal! :D What would I do without you! lol And I will talk to my mom about staying at your aunt and uncles for ...

    Jul 1, 2008


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi