User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 3

    This was cute! I read all three chapters today and I must say I enjoyed it immensely. However, I felt the first chapter moved WAY too fast for my taste. ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Flower of Hope: Chapter 1 (fix)

    All right :D Yes, I must agree that the ending was cheesy, but sometimes that’s what makes Romantic Fiction so lovable. But anyway, I do have a few things to ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Flower of Hope: Prologue

    I only noticed one this and it is really petty: Suddenly, she heard the door bell ring. Doorbell should be one word. (told you it was petty :wink: lol ) ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Changed

    All right, this is my first time posting in Advanced Critiques, so just bear with me if my comments suck! :? Anyway, here is the first four chapters that I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder & Investigation #1 - Before the Murder

    WOW!!! That is SO creepy. It reminded me of one of those psychos on CSI or something :shock: I just finished reading a detective book with murders and stuff and ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Of Sex and Security - Part One

    Well…that was interesting. At first, I thought these “kids” I guess, were WAY older than you said they were. They acted like twenty-five-year-olds, not eighteen-year-old kids! And I think thatâ€

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Writing for love is a pas & Abocreature : WOW! You guys are so great! :D :D :D You make my day!!!!

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Secrets

    Gosh, that was so sweet. I seriously “awed” audibly when I finished reading it. It was THAT cute! You did so well with this. I mean, I have read stories ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    omsvmars22 & endless_secrets : Thank you both SO much. It really helped me A LOT! :D :D :D You guys are AWESOME! soconfused4512 : I know. I bet you read ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goddess Fallen

    Usually I don't read stuff like this...but shockingly, I really, REALLY enjoyed your story. Suspenseful and...erotic :wink: You did well with your MC too. We really got inside his head ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Night Mistress : Omgosh...I'm SO sorry! I totally forgot to PM A LOT of people...you have to know me. I am like the most forgetful people you will EVER meet ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Dommy65 : Thank you SO much :D I'm glad you like it!

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Without Love: Chapter One (Edited)

    Oooo, I liked this. It had a very suspenseful atmosphere. I am guessing that this is going to be a forbidden love story where the red-haired girl is part of ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue

    I think you did really well with the ages for high school and such. Everything seemed realistic. And I found nothing out of place. No errors that I saw. However, ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Well, here is the next chapter. Hopefully you enjoy it :wink: Happy Reading! **Edited as of Sept. 21** ________________________________ CHAPTER EIGHT I wake up late on Saturday to find that ...

    Jul 5, 2008


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)