User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus-Seven

    Hola, reviewers and readers alike! I haven't posted in a long time for this piece but that's because I've had my doubts about this again :? I know, I'm horrible... ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 4

    I struggled with this chapter, quite a lot, to be honest, so I need all the help I can get. :? Happy Reading! ___________________ Chapter Four After the guests of ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.2

    The music sounded off, for some reason. Firstly, is this in a different time and place than the previous chapter? If it is, I would make a little time thing ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.1

    Kelsey, before I start my review, I see that you have another fan base already. Gosh, I get so jealous of your work. I wish I could plow through stories ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 3

    YWS readers : I've done some major editing to this so hopefully this edition is better than the last :wink: Hope you enjoy it! =]

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 2

    YWS readers : I've done a lot of editing so hopefully this edition of this is way better than the last :wink: Happy reading!

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 1

    YWS Readers : I've done some switching with ages and some major editing so hopefully this edition is better than the last two :wink:

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seventeen Forever 1

    Jazzy! You told me about this piece and I couldn't resist coming over here and checking it out :D This was a really unique idea, now that I have finished ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 2

    Before I start, I just want to point out that it may get confusing with both boys being called ‘Nick’ and ‘Nate’. It might be confusing… just a thought to ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 1

    Sunny, I'm still working on the pieces you sent me via email but I decided to give you this review to help you out as well (also, I love your ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Wallflower Chapter 1

    Angel! I can't resist when you post something and I know I haven't been a very loyal review-er as you have to me so hopefully this pays you back slightly ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 4~

    Last chapter; I did them all in one day. Are you proud of me? lol Just kidding, Bri! It is my pleasure to review your work =] Adelicia harrumphed as ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 3~

    I'm back :D But beneath those weird looks and rough looks was the heart of a gentle man. I wouldn't use "looks" in so close proximity by each other. Maybe ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 2~

    Hola, Bri! I know, you're probably wondering where on earth I've been and why it's taken me so long to edit this but I guess I can't give you an ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 3

    Angel of Death, Sela Locke, and mizz-iceberg : You guys are so helpful! :D Angel, I'm so glad you enjoy it so much. I am working on all the things ...

    Feb 16, 2009


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat