User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 1

    All right, I have really been struggling with this story. I mean, it is something totally out of my normal range but I like to try new what the heck?! ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Prologue

    Suzanne Thanks...I was trying to figure that out...I just couldn't understand why it was doing that! :? But thanks again!

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Evening

    This was good...but sort of confusing. Which girl is he talking about??? Who is "she" and who is "her"?? That part was super hard to follow. But the storyline was ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Between Darkness and Dawn

    Hiya…again. I know, I did all of your chapters in one day…but your story was so good…it was hard to stop reading. Which is a compliment in itself! :D Again, ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Between Darkness and Dawn

    Hello again! Here is my chapter 5-6 review! It was kind of mostly on the plot development and stuff because you really didn't make any mistakes, grammatical or with spelling. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Between Darkness and Dawn

    Hello! This is only my second time critiquing in Advanced Critiques, so I apologize ahead of time if I don't do this right. My review is only of the first ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Through the pain {part two}

    WHAT?? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?? I would like to know what happens! You can’t just leave us hanging like that!!!!! Or maybe you can… -lol- :D :D ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Through the pain {part 1}

    WOW! I don’t think I have read something that long in a very long time. I mean, how many pages was that?? But that’s beside the point. Your story was ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Dance (edited)

    Adorable! A simple boy-meets-girl-story. Now, I must admit when I first read this, I thought this was going to be a little cliché. But the ending wasn’t! Very well done! ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Beautiful Mess - Chapter Thirteen

    This chapter was good. I think I am finally starting to understand Jayne. It also seems like you have finally gotten the hang of description. Your first paragraph was phenomenal. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Prologue

    KJ : All right! :D I'll do that! Hopefully you like it! :wink:

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Prologue

    I just want to let everyone know that I have NEVER done anything like this before. This is totally new to me. So I know it is really rough so ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Sam : Thanks so much! :D I have really strugged with the emotional aspect of the story, and your review really cleared things up for me! :D Thank you again!

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    Good! :D :D :D But I must say, the first thing that caught my attention was your tenses. You need to pick one and stick to it. You went back ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    This was great! You did really well with all the ideas with her meeting the boys. When I first read it when you PM-ed me, I thought that these boys ...

    Jul 8, 2008


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta