User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 1

    Very true. Very true! :wink: Yeah, I am going over this piece right now so hopefully I can repost it soon!

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 1

    xhalcyonx128 : So it is hot in Miami?? I bet, living in Florida. However, I wouldn't know living in Minnesota...however, today got up to 80 degrees, hot for us! -lol- ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.

    This was good Q-Pride! :wink: There were some grammatical mistakes and what-not, but who doesn't! So no worries there. But I do think that some of the beginning was like ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 1

    Curlyqpride : Wow! Your review was so nice! :D Thank you so much! xhalcyonx128 : I'm sorry xhalcyonx :oops: I will be sure to change the "smog-filled" thing. I just ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook- Chapter Two

    Oooo, creepy creepy and more creepiness! It gave me the shivers, your last line! Nicely done! :D I do have some advise for you, however: Animals have feelings too Like ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook Chapter One

    Mysterious beginning and a good start! :D I think you have a pretty good idea where you are going with this. It seems well thought out. I didn't really see ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 1

    Hello Curlyqpride! :D I skimmed over the chapters again...and I still feel that chapter one is too fast. I feel that one moment they are just meeting and next your ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A prologue for a story I'm considering.

    Interesting...but super confusing. At some points, I wasn't sure what has your MC a half-devil or something?? I advise expanding and elaporating more. It feels as though you are missing ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fatal Choices

    This was SUPER long but immensely entertaining. I, myself, am writing a crime/police story thing. But I posted it in Other Fiction...maybe I should have done it here?? But anyway, ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: When Innocence Dies

    Wow...you are making my decision so very hard. I absolutely loved both prologues...but I think the first one is much more powerful. I suggest you use that one and then ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forgotten- Chapter 1

    Good start...but the ending kind of caught me off gaurd. It felt as though there should be more but it was like you ended at a random spot. Maybe expand ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to...

    Hi! And Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have! :wink: But back to your Prologue... I felt as though it was kind of ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stay

    Okay, at first I thought they were like in a restaurant or something so when they started undressing...I was like...um WHAT?? But then I figured out that they were in ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small whimper, but no more

    This was good :D Very, very intense. It kept me reading right into the end. However, I don't feel attached in any way to these people. I mean, I know ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    Beautifully done! :D I know I am going to sound like a broken record as most people have already said this but you seem like a very natural writer. The ...

    Jul 12, 2008


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight