User avatar

ashleylee

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    I feel so bad :? It must have took me almost two months to get this posted. So, I apologize to all of you that PM me to ask why ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 3

    Interesting, Night Mistress! They are sending a mate for her to take…hmm, all the possibilities that this story could hold! lol :wink: But anyway, back to your story… “That doesn’t ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook- Chapter Four

    The first thing I noticed again was the pace. This moved so fast it was hard for me to comprehend what was happening. First, I think you need to describe ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook- Chapter Three

    Good. Your plot is really moving along! :D I did notice a few things: Before she padded into the bathroom, Nicole shut off the alarm and stretched. In the bathroom, ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nicotine and Spice Part Two/Three

    Wow…that is so sad… But you did well. You kept me reading till the very end, and now I can’t wait for the third installment. I must say that the ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nicotine and Spice - Part One/Three

    Very good start! :D I can understand why you like these characters so much. They are so life-like, so real that you feel as though they are there. Also, you ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    Sorry this took so long for me to get this on here. :? But anyway, hopefully you all enjoy it! **Edited as of Sept. 21** ______________________________________ CHAPTER NINE The next ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eight

    deavarna_satina : Your praise is very uplifting! :D :D :D Thank you so much! That was such a sweet review! *beams with happiness* I'm glad you like this so much. ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Alarainya : I promise to be posting soon! :wink: Thanks for reading!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Prologue

    Avens : Wow, thanks for putting so much effort into this! It really helped a lot! :D Thanks!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Prologue

    Boon : Thanks! I will change the suggested above :wink: Yeah, my story is kind of creepy, but that's because it's a crime/police/murder piece...I guess those are creepy. But somehow, ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 2

    Elitehusky : That was probably the nicest review I have ever gotten! :D Thanks a tone!! I know, not a lot of people seem to like the crime/police stuff but ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 2

    Here's chapter two! I know it's kind of long but it was the shortest I could make it :? **Rated PG-13 for mild language** ______________________________________ CHAPTER TWO Monday, April 13, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Through the pain {part 3}

    Good! :D But very frustrating, at least for me. I absolutely loathed how Julia talked to people. I wanted to scream at her myself. She was being so rude, especially ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 1

    To everyone : I just did a repost of this chapter and worked on more of the "showing" rather than the "telling" aspect. Hopefully that shows... Also, if you can't ...

    Jul 14, 2008


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett