User avatar

ashleylee

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Edward

    Evaeva, everything looks good so far. I'm sorry I don't have time to read the whole entire thing right now but you do have my attention. I read the first ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    mynamehere: Samuel Garrison is right...you need to actually give me a review. I'm glad you thought it was cool...but I need more than that. :? But thanks for reading it...I ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

    Interesting. Your descriptions were mighty fine, I'll give you that :D But I must agree with LovableLittleSock that it didn't have much of a plot or anything. You need to ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars That Never Heal

    I actually enjoyed this story! I mean, it wasn’t like all those others where you beat around the bush. But I must say, there are some things you will need ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Hey Jamie! I am back again. Sorry it took me awhile to get around to this. I just was baby-sitting, as I said above ^^^ :wink: well, anyway, here is ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    dommy65: I'm with you there. I am a vampire chick myself. I just finished reading the novel Marked about that Vampire Academy thing...I don't know if you have ever read ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Hey, Jamie_Rocks!! I read the first few paragraphs and already you have my attention more than the first chapter before you fixed it! So that's a plus in itself. But ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    bunnie_i_am : Thanks so much! :D I'm glad you liked it. And you're welcome for the wonderful read! :wink: lol

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Your Ex-Lover is Dead (1)

    I liked this! I felt the characters were all very unique and they held my attention. I think all the grammatical and other such errors were covered for me, so ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    Abocreature : I love your reviews even if you say you are a so-called "bad-critiquer". lol :wink: But I must say that your writing is good too! But thanks for ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: www.awwaggener.com

    Hey Avens! Yeah, your site sounds interesing! :wink: I'll go check it out. Also, congrats!!! That's wonderful that you won!

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :3rd Chapter

    Good, very unique idea, Curly! :D I liked it! It was taking me forever, trying to figure out the title and what it had to do with the story...but good ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives. Chapter 2.

    Good, Curly, very good! :D Sorry I couldn't get to this earlier...:? But back to your piece of literature... I liked it! But I felt the part when Kate got ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    I like this ending a WHOLE lot better. It was more natural, than forced as before. Nice job! :D I know I am kind of doing another reivew, but I ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    Night Mistress : The thing with Carmen-Sophia-Isaac will be explained in the upcoming chapters when Sophia confronts Carmen. But thanks for the "Wow" part :D And about the PM thing, ...

    Jul 20, 2008


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian