User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder & Investigation #2 - Discovery of the Murder

    Wow! That is one messed up case! I mean, everybody involved basically could have done it! That’s crazy how you involved all of them. Nice job! I really found nothing ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Best Friend

    I found this story to be really quite adorable, especially the ending. Now, before I go into more, I’ll do individual stuff first. As we settle into the huge beanbag ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Edward

    Hey, I'm back! This was good! You had many things right going on in this story and I only found a few grammatical mistakes, such as commas before names. But ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    JFW1415 : I knew someone was going to say that eventually, about the "too perfect" thing. I hate making my stories like that but they seem to end up that ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    Night Mistress : Thanks! :D Yeah, like I know where I want to go with this story, but it is SO hard to protray it onto paper, you know?? Well, ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Hello again! I'll get the individual stuff over first: Masks were either full faced or half and my own mind knowing that the artwork of the masks were absolutely magnificent. ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    Hello again! I for sure like the first few paragraphs WAY better. Your sentences are so much smoother. Nice work! :D But I did notice a few things... I sighed ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    Hey, Brianna! Okay, I did notice a few things in your edited post: Adam sat down in the chair and we bound him to the chair. You say "chair" twice. ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    All right, I couldn't resist posting this. I got the idea a few nights ago and I just HAD to write it down. But for some reason...I'm struggling with it. ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Sorrows-Chapter 1

    Okay, I found that you have a pretty solid plot going. But let me get the individual stuff out of the way first: I was there outside on the porch ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Too short for my taste...but I guess that's just me. It was the eve of the masquerade party and everything was going according to plan. I was dancing around with ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    KJ : Thanks, kels. Don't worry about being picky or harsh. You're my best friend and I trust your advise! :wink: Anyway, the first thought that ran through my head ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    deavarna_satina: Thank you SO much, Hailey! That helped a lot! I will make the corrections as soon as I can :wink: And I'm glad you like it so much! :D

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Meeting Jane Austen (1)

    Hey, Scasha! I saw you had a new story out and decided to check it out… She managed to make it half-way across the small campus field before it started ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I'll Sing You a Song Tonight (Chapter 1--Sing for Me)

    Hello, there. I don't think I have ever seen you around here yet so I guess I should say "Hi!" But back your story... I just copy/pasted and will go ...

    Jul 25, 2008


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi