User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    Okay, I struggled A LOT with this chapter so harsh reviews are welcome (and needed :wink: ) Thanks a bunch to all that read this. Happy Reading! :D **Edited as ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    Miss Morose : Why, thank you for such a compliment, saying that my story has something extra compared to Twilight! *beams at the thought* lol Thanks so much for reading ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (2 of 4)

    deavarna_satina : Thanks for that! :D And like, I kinda want it to be a tear-jearker but also a eye-opening. You'll see what I mean in the further parts. And ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    Merry_Haven : Thanks so much! And yeah, I'm kind of over what Veracelle said. I guess I've gotten to the point where people are going to like your story or ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars That Never Heal

    Wow, that is seriously insane all the stuff your MC goes through! lol But I did find it enjoyable. You have a very nicely paced writing style and I don't ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    deavarna_satina : I agree, Thunder is a great song! I love Boys like Girls! :D And yes, that lens pretty much gets crushed into a million pieces. Just you wait ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    Merry_Haven : Thanks, Merry! Yeah, I know, but it is unique, I promise. It just starts out like all the other vampire stories. Promise! I'm so glad you liked it ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Flashback to Pain; Chapter 1

    Can you say crrreeeppyy??? I can't imagine how I would react to that if someone said that to me! But anyway, back to your story... I see that everyone basically ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    JFW1415 : I know, but it's hard to create flaws when I'm trying to do it in only one part. I do have flaws for him in the second part. ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    KJ : Thanks, kels, that brightens my mood! :wink: I just get so frustrated when things come easier at some points and then harder at others...you know?? I posted the ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (2 of 4)

    Okay, I decided just to post the second part just to see what every body thinks because so far, it's kind of a mess. I'm not sure if I should ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars That Never Heal

    Here is the thing for Scars 2. Okay, this was good. I mean, you did well all things considered with the sister dying and her parents splitting up. And Topher ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    This was good! :D Description, plot and everything else is coming together for you. I did notice you missed a few commas but I'm in a hurry so I can't ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Edges

    I think you are trying to use, like sofi said, a piece of paper and smuging it to somehow describe the confusing and sometimes complicated place of the universe. I ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    KJ : It's okay...I don't know...I just am really disappointed with myself at this point. I thought I had a really good idea and it just keeps coming out crappy! ...

    Jul 27, 2008


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze