User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Punk is Not Dead

    Wow, very powerful work, Sam. Everything you wrote about was intense. There wasn’t ever a dull moment. I really felt for Haroun, even though we know so little about him ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Short, but to the point. This was good, Merry. You had all the passions right and everything. It looked good. I do have some stuff to point out, however. The ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    KJ : I'm sad!? lol You know you liked him! jk haha I am too funny.... But anyway, of course I will check out By Sun, By Moon. I'll go ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (4 of 4)

    Merry_Haven: Wow, what a complement. Really. I am so flattered right now. And you are so welcome. I'm glad this story touched you. And thanks for reading all of them. ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    Merry_Haven: Yeah, I really aimed to hit the reader hard in this piece. I wanted them to have their emotions twisted and yanked in all directions. And I guess I ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (2 of 4)

    Merry_Haven: Yes, it was a car accident. I don't really tell you how because I leave that up to you to decide. I felt it was better that way. And ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    Merry_Haven: Yeah, I really struggled with this one. I mean, I usually make long, novel like things so doing an short piece was really hard for me. But I did ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 10

    Dommy65 : Thanks, Dommy! You are so nice! :D Yeah, I wanted to make Isaac more human, more vulnurable because he is compared to Sophia. So I wanted to do ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Merry_Haven: Yeah, I wanted to put some comedy in there. Everyone loves a good comedy :wink: lol But yeah, I like the Beatles myself, so I was like, she should ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Merry_Haven: Gosh, I get back from going to Kamp Dells for four days with my family, and you are just making my day coming back here. Seriously. You are too ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4

    Merry_Haven : Yeah, she is pretty happy for Carmen/Nora. I guess you will see later like how that whole relationship went downa and other stuff similiar to that. Isaac is ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 10

    Night Mistress: Sorry, Bri!!!!! Gosh, I really am bad at that, aren't I?? ehhhh, I didn't PM anyone! Whoops...:? Well, thanks for reading. And I guess you will have to ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Good, I liked the length :wink: But I do felt it was kind of rushed. For example: To leave or not to leave, that is the question...? Cain’s exit was ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Okay, Merry, you continued down the right path with your story. I really enjoy how ever chapter is opposite. You post one of the past and then one of the ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy Chapter 5

    Wow, I think Dani is going insane! I mean, it sure seems like it…or my other thought was maybe you are trying to protray thoughts of sucide and other such ...

    Jul 30, 2008


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard