User avatar

ashleylee

  • Media Reviews Re: Out of Focus--By: Margaret Buffie

    Out of Focus I decided to post this because I think I have just finished reading one of the BEST books ever. This story was rich in emotion and real-life ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    Amniba : I know. Flaws, imperfections, all that jazz is something I need to work on. I promise that I will add stuff like that. I am working on the ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 3

    Well, this chapter seemed to have less mistakes. You seemed to have caught them all before I got here. :wink: But I still did catch a few… He was very ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    Okay, I felt that the flow was very nice. Smooth and easy to follow :D I did notice a few things, though: It was excruciatingly painful to know that instead ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 2

    Good. This chapter flowed much better. Not as confusing. Not as fast-paced. I really like the Goshen character. He seems like a fatherly-figure. One that Sera can trust. He’s a ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 1

    Kels— This was decent. I remember reading it and it’s pretty good, but I kind lost interest a few times. :? Sorry, I don’t mean to be harsh, but there ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 7

    Kelsey, you can’t do this to me!!!! You can’t just end it like that and expect me to just stop reading! Post more as soon as you can! Pronto! Well, ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 6

    I actually liked the length on this one. It kept me reading and it wasn’t unbearably long that I skipped sections. I read every word. But I do think you ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 5

    Again, much better than the previous chapters. It seems that you are gaining momentum with this story. It seems to be coming much easier to you than before. Which is ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 4

    Wow, this chapter was teeming with emotion and thoughts. I felt connected to your MC this time. I knew her better than any of the other chapters. Wonderful work, Kels ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    Again, I only noticed on thing: Then the day drew to an abrupt end when I heard a sound, and looked up. Comma after “Then” Other than that, I felt ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    Hey, you brought the date/place/happenings back! Me like! :wink: Also, I love the ending of this chapter. I’m not sure why, but it has such emotion pouring from it at ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    The first thing I noticed about this chapter is that you didn’t use the place/date/happenings in this chapter. How come?? I enjoyed that part. It was easier to follow. But ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Kels, good, as you should already know. I did notice that when you spell the word “Judgment” you spell it with an “e”. I’m not sure if you did that ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lovers

    Okay, Night. I decided to read something else by you since I like your work and this caught my eye. I really like stories set in with knights and princesses ...

    Aug 4, 2008


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia