User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #4

    Kill him?? Kill Cristy’s father?? Whoa, this is getting crazy. But I think you have found a fan in me! :D Christian was gasping, taking in as much air as ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #3

    Can you say “C-R-E-E-P-Y!!” That was so scary, especially when that Krobeth guy knew Christian’s name. Gives me the chills just thinking about it. Ug… Christian was very disappointed in ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #2

    Hmm, that chapter was fairly short and I’m not sure I like the length. I seemed to enjoy the longer one better. But I guess that is how it goes…:wink: ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Okay, I like the overall idea of this story so far, but I think you use WAY too much telling. I mean, it wasn’t just like that in one paragraph. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (4 of 4)

    *edited majorly* hope this version is better :D

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    *edited majorly* hope this version is better :D

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (2 of 4)

    *edited majorly* hope this version is better :D

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    *edited majorly* hope this version is better :D

    Aug 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 8

    Very cute ending, Kels! Loved it! :D I did notice a few things: But he didn’t offer, and I didn’t dare to ask. The last bit of this sentence is ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Oh my, that was simply adorable. I can just imagine a young boy sitting out in his front yard that is covered in dirt, not grass, sitting on his side, ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 血まみれの糸 「There is Blood in the Thread」(1)

    Wow. Your voice is simply....amazing. I really don’t have words for it. *speechless* :D I did notice one thing, however small it is. It diffused in thick whisps as he ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Casting Shadows Prologue [Edited.]

    My goodness, what a powerful ending! I loved it. Absolutely fell in love with it! Beautifully done! :D A confetti snowstorm swirled down to fall upon Briar, the soft, pink ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    Hey, Merry! This story was good. But I’m kind of in the nit-picky mood so be warned :? This is gonna be long… All of these quotes at the same: ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Out of Focus--By: Margaret Buffie

    alwayswriter : I totally suggest rereading it. It is THAT good! :wink: I think that book almost had me in tears at a couple of spots so that's huge for ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Ten

    All right, I am apologizing ahead of time for the length of this (five pages, I know :? ) But I couldn't help it. I truly loved writing these five ...

    Aug 6, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare