User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Breakdown-Prologue. First Edit

    Hey, Colleen! Thanks for posting on my "Will Review for Food" thread. I'm glad you asked me for help :D People always told me that you only get one life, ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    SeleneForeverDream : I am officially done with your piece that you requested I review. If you ever need further reviews, just post here or ask me through a PM. Hope ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 2

    Hi, Selene! I'm answering your request on my "Will Review for Food" thread. Hope I can be of some help to you today :D Number one, I had begun to ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: deleted prologue.

    Hi ZakkuAlpha! Hopefully I can be of some help of you today :wink: Once I was finished reading with this, I became very depressed myself. This is such a sad ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eight

    Okay, for this chapter, I introduce a new idea. I'm not sure if I still want to keep that idea in the book but I guess I'll wait to see ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus-Seven

    KJ : I know, I'm really trying. I know I told you today that I might not continue to write and I've decided to just take a break, really concentrate ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon - Preface

    Okay, I think you have a very good idea. You have great imagery and eveyrthing flowed together really well. I just think you need a bit more. An 'edge' so ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shattered Love

    Hiya, VampireBloodRace! It seems that I will be your first reviewer and I hope to be of some help to you today. First Short Story : I really liked this, ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42 (edited)

    'Kay, back to finish the rest :wink: To the right, and old squishy sofa sat. 'an' instead of 'and' "So while we're in here," he said, grinning at me and ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Asxz and Maki-Chan : I'M DONE! FINALLY! I know, I'm horrible. It took me a while and I was neglecting this site but hopefully both reviews are of some help ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Hello, Maki-Chan! I’m super sorry that it took me so long to respond to your request for a review on my ‘Will Review for Food’ thread. I kind of been ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Can't even spare a piece of my mind

    Oh my, Asxz! I feel absolutely terrible . You posted on my "Will Review for Food" Thread like months ago and I'm just getting to it now. Please, please don't ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42 (edited)

    Hello, I'm kind of short on time at the moment so I'll try to get as much done as I can and then finish it later. Okay, on with the ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus-Seven

    200397, Sela Locke, Meep, Lucyy, and Angel of Death: Wow, I can't believe how detailed you guys became with your reviews. This has been so so very helpful, I just ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven But You Made It Close

    Hola, Mad-Moo. I was just browsing the forum and happened to come across this and it caught my attention right away. So, here is my review :D But what if ...

    Mar 2, 2009


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler