User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    estead : You are too sweet! :D And I promise, cross my heart, that I will try to make it unique (emphasis on try :wink: ) But I will work ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Ten

    KJ : HEY BUDDY! Yeah, I agree with all the stuff you pointed out. I mean, I think Michelangelo's Night and Day might be a down-hill project from here. I ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    deavarna_satina : Oh, thanks, Hailey! I worked hard on this. I mean, it still has a long way to go but I think I have a start at something that ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil Epilogue

    Amazing, BigBadBear, absolutely amazing. Those ending words...chills, I had, chills. It was really quite sad that you said Mary was buried and forgotten about. :( And how Christian and Cristy-Ann ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #12-13

    Wow, that is so sad. I can’t believe that Mary died. I really liked her character…Grr…that makes me mad. But I guess, you had to touch the reader somehow and ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #11

    Omgod…this is nuts. Absolutely nuts. And I’m pretty sure this shouldn’t be in Romantic Fiction. Too much Drama, no love. Not in the right forum, that’s for sure :wink: “So, ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #10

    Intense! :D Very good ending! Loved it! This was Christian’s second time being suspended, the first time was when he got in a fight with a kid who thought that ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #9

    Wow, that was CRAZY! This story is getting so good. I wish I could tell you more about it, like suggestions to make but there really isn’t any except for ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #8

    What a jerk! Leaving poor Mary there alone. I really don’t like Christian. I mean, that started awhile back but I really REALLY don’t like him now. But anyway… Your ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #7

    What a dork, seriously, that Christian. You did really well with the scene. So real. I thought this was the best chapter so far. I found no mistakes, nata, nothing, ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #6

    Omgod, what!?!?!?! Krobeth is Mary’s father and he has been lying all this time! Wow, you sure know how to pull the rug out from underneath someone, don’t you! :wink: ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #5

    Some crazy stuff, BigBadBear! I’m serious, this is nuts! But somehow, very addicting…:D “Yes, you see, the penalty for murder is death! I am a retired policeman, but I still ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    Okay, Merry, I’m back! :D Sorry it took me so long to re-review it... Even the tree branches had large, clear snow crystals that hung from it. First off, before ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    This is my most recent short story. It popped into my head last night and I just couldn't resist posting it. But beware, very rough and needs help so harsh ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    Okay, sorry this took so long to be put up. Now, this is the chapter where things get intense, so beware that it might be a little crazy at times. ...

    Aug 11, 2008


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte