User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Okay, it is kind of going to be absent of Romance for now between Sophia and Isaac. Just this chapter. Sorry. But I have to include some of the Coven ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drowning in a Pool of Kisses

    Wow, I really enjoyed this. So real. I mean, you caught your MC's emotions perfectly. I mean, it was immaculate, the way you did it. So Bravo to you! :D ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Revising Hope, Chapter 2!

    Again, good, Beautyandthefish! hehe I just can't get enough of your name :D But anyway, I do have a few things to point out: 1. Age Difference. I'm guessing that ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Revising Hope, Chapter Un

    Hello, Beautyandthefish! Cute name by the way :wink: About your story, I thought it was good. I mean, you had nothing insanely wrong with it. Everything was in order and ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    Hey, Jamie! I’m back! :D And I must say this is improving A LOT. Every time I read it, I get more and more attached to it! Brad couldn't believe ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    I liked it, Merry. However, I found it kind of hard to follow at some parts for some reason…I think it was your pace. You moved pretty fast through some ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Lost Lover Prologue

    All I did was copy/paste. Corrections are in bold. Mary rested her head on her hands and gazed out the car window, thinking about Trey, and trying to ignore her ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    angelcat2958 & alwayswriter : Again, you guys are awesome! :D I promise to continue making corrections...I just can't right now cause I'm short on time :? But I promise to ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    Esme : Gosh, girl, you really put your all into critiques, don't you? I don't think I have ever seen you post something on my story without going into depth. ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Ten

    deavarna_satina : Hey, that's okay, Hailey. And wow, this must have taken you awhile. But thanks a bunch for pointing out all that. It really makes a difference. Yeah, I ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 9

    Kelsey, oh Kelsey...will you ever stop making chapters so darn ended and I was like "More!" But I guess I will have to wait like the rest of YWS for ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    angelcat2958 & alwaysawriter : WOW. You guys are awesome! This must have taken you awhile to correct and I apologize for that :? But I just corrected all of your ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    Night Mistress : I think I will forever be the person who NEVER PM's people about new people. I think it's just because I don't particularly like to ask people ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    estead : Thanks :D I feel really flattered that you say it's unique because that's really what I aim for. Yeah, the thing with Isaac is kind of a...lie?? I ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    estead : Yeah, grammar is not my best either so no harm there :wink: With Philip, I'm want him to be silent but also be a leader they look up ...

    Aug 16, 2008


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt