User avatar

ashleylee

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    lucyy : haha, so true! I sometimes spend my whole DAY on here, just reading, cause I have nothing better to do :wink: Thanks again, Luc, for reading!

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    lucyy : Thanks, Luc! :D You are too sweet!

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    lucyy : Your comments just make my day! I love coming onto YWS and seeing a review by you! It just brightens my mood! :D I just can't thank you ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Three]

    scasha : WOW OH WOW! You are amazing! No lie. This was SUCH a big help, you just have no idea. I promise to start making changes as soon as ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4

    lucyy : Wow, I still just can't get over how you read all the chapters...simply amazing! I just can't thank you enough! :D estead : You pointed out some things ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    lucyy : You are too kind. Really. :D And I'm glad you liked it so much. Thanks so much for reading! booklover : You are the first person to say ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    lucyy Wow...what a compliment...I'm seriously flattered. :D :D :D I'm glad you liked it so much. And I also see that you have reviewed all of my chapters, which is ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    booklover : Yeah, I totally understand what you mean about Charlie and Lana. I will work on that but I guess it's because this is only part one. I have ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    Merry_Haven: The whole AIDS thing will be explained in the following chapters. Promise :wink: Okay, the 50's thing...I guess I wasn't going for THAT late but yes, it is set ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    Hello everyone! I know, I know, for those of you who know me, I shouldn't be starting a new story since I have started so many already but I watched ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Lies Beneath the Fallen Rain

    This was good, day_tripper. But I must be honest and say that you didn't include as much info as I would have liked. You never really gave us a chance ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    *edited majorly again*

    Aug 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lesser of Two Evils

    Sworddance, this was brilliant. No lie. I loved every minute of it. I see that Esme got here before me but I guess I still have a few things to ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    angel : Yeah, that's what I meant. :oops: I almost forgot about that... But yeah, I will fix what you pointed out. I think I was missing the word "see" ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    Yeah, I agree with Jennafina. This book made such a big impact on my life. I guess when ever we talked about the Holocaust and I looked at it just ...

    Aug 17, 2008


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling