User avatar

ashleylee

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightflower

    What a wonderful ending! It was simply perfect. Just loved it! :D Now, there are some things you need to watch out for: 1. DIALOGUE PUNCUATION. You did it on ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lullaby

    Wow, that was crazy. I had never really looked at vampires that way, as dead. I mean, yeah, technically they are. But after reading this, I kind of looked at ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Hey, Lucyy! I wanted to repay you the favor of reviewing, since you read my whole series, which I greatly appreciate by the way :wink: But, back to your story… ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Serene Chaos

    Wow, Scasha, that was simply…mind blowing. Really. And I loved every minute of it! :D I couldn’t stop until I reached the end, it was that good. I mean, at ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    All the possibilities... There is so much that could happen with this and you have my mind on overload, which is such a good thing! :D But I must comment ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Oooo, Captain James Bentley is one of the suitors, isn't he? I just know it! :D Gosh, I really am liking this story! “Thank You.” Miss Sophia said to the ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    I love the rewrite, Merry! You included so much more stuff and the pace was perfect! Bravo to you! :D “It also says that you will move in with your ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Okay, I just got done correcting your full Chapter One, and when I signed in to YWS and saw that you had it broken up, I was like “No!” hehe ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Ooooohhhh, Merry! Right after that last line about the three suitors, I got goosebumps and I just knew this would be good story :D Throughout the evening, the Selwood household ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    Merry_Haven : Oh, thanks, Merry. That was sweet of you. Yeah...I kinda, umm, watched The Notebook and then wrote this so...umm, yeah :oops: I'll fix that to make it more ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Sela Locke : Of course I will keep your thoughts in mind! I always take everyone's reviews into account. That's the only way we grow. But anyway... The Twilight Thing. ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    For those of you who don't catch on right away, I am switching between the past and the present. This chapter is jumping back to when Lana was a teenager. ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    omsvmars22 : Sometimes I wonder that same thing when I start new stories :lol: But I just can't resist! When an idea pops into my head, I just have to ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    In_the_Moonlight , thanks a bunch for reading! Yeah, I did miss a word there :oops: lucyy , of course I will PM you...but I must warn you, I'm not very ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    lucyy : Yes, I will keep posting chapters! I just have to review other people's work first :wink: Carmen is totally AGAINST Sophia/Isaac thing, just to let you know. Yeah, ...

    Aug 20, 2008


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind