User avatar

ashleylee

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Six

    Merry_Haven : Thanks! I worked very hard on my puncation since I seem to struggle with it. I'm glad it paid off! :D Yeah, Caradoc is kind of like a ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Five

    Merry_Haven : Yes, many mysterious will start to show up, so keep your eyes peeled hehe :wink: Can't thank you enough for reading!

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Four

    Merry_Haven : Yeah, there relationship gets even worse. Just you wait :wink: Thanks for continuing to read this! :D

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Three

    Merry_Haven : If you had to reread, that meant that I have some editing to do :wink: Last four paragraphs, you say? Gotcha! Will be working on that! Thanks for ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Two

    Merry_Haven : No, she doesn't do anything...yet. I am still trying to fit that in there somewhere so hopefully that will come up soon. Again, thanks for reading! :D

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Merry_Haven : Yes, it is ancient Rome. hehe I laughed at your first part of review because I actually don't know that much about Rome...I kinda just made it up ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    Night Mistress : Don't worry, I will! :wink: I'm am actually having quite a lot of fun writing this so believe me, there will be more! Thanks for reading! :D

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    Merry_Haven : You are too sweet! :D Thanks a bunch for reading! Night Mistress: Yeah, sometimes you have to write from that point of view to. It was hard for ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Merry_Haven : Like Victoria?? Uh oh...I'll have to change her. Ah, I'm sad. I had really liked her descriptions I did for her....but oh well. Gotta keep prying open that ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    Merry_Haven : I'm glad you like it so much! :D I still kind of get amazed that this story is turning out as it is because I only started this ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 10

    Merry_Haven : Yeah, Isaac was going to kiss her but thank goodness the teacher got in there before it happened :wink: hehe The relationship between the two is VERY complicated ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    Merry_Haven : hehe, you make my story sound so evil :twisted: hehe I guess you will just have to read the next chapter to see... Yeah, Sophia and Isaac are ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Merry_Haven : Sorry to say but no, Sophia and Carmen will constantly "butt heads" if you will over this Isaac thing. Just be prepared for many more arguements in the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Merry_Haven : Ahh, thanks, Merry. You flatter me :oops: Thanks so much for reading!

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    omsvmars22 : You are too sweet! I think your review just made my day! :D Thanks for being such a devoted reader of mine! clograbby : Thanks for looking at ...

    Aug 23, 2008


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia