-
Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 Part 2
Okay, there wasn’t much going on in this chapter. I mean, it was just her going to class and talking about Homecoming. You have to know that each chapter has ...
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 Part 1
Oh, this story is just full of mysteries. For one, the title. Is she only half vampire? Now there’s a thought… Another is her dream. Is that really happening? Or ...
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12
deavarna_satina : You are such a dork, but I love you for it! :D Thanks for such a detailed review. It helped a lot! as all your reviews do :wink: ...
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Strawberry Kisses #3
Night Mistress : Yeah, the thing with Lana and her parents WILL be sorted out as the chapters go on. No, Charlie Boon hasn't moved. It was she who moved. ...
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Strawberry Kisses #3
Okay, this is going back into the present time. Just to let you know :wink: Happy Reading :D ____________________________________________________ PART THREE — Present It was mid-afternoon, the hospi
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Roughskin - Chap. 1
Oooo, KJ, if this is the story I think it is (the one you told me about on the phone) than I am very excited! :D Well, on with the ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Midnight Romance 3
Hello again, Lurlene, I'm back! Couldn't resist reading on :wink: Midnight Romance 3 I ran right through the house and out the front door as fast as I could not ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight Romance (part 2)
Hi, Lurlene! I just couldn't help myself from reading the second part of this. All I did was copy/pase again: Midnight Romance 2 The following night after I talked to ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Deleted.
Hiya, Merry! I am growing quite fond of this story! This is my favorite chapter so far. And the way James glares at Sophia….hmm…I wonder what that is about…? I ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Iridescent Anarchy
That was absolutely insane! Seriously. I have never read a vampire story quite like that. Or was he not a vampire? I think this guy was either mentally insane and ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Beyond the Heart
Oh, this was such an adorable story. I loved ever bit of it, especially the part when they were talking about true love and who had made them feel that ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight Romance
All right, you had all the elements for a good romance. Love, Trouble, Regret, Doubt. All those things come together, but I found your story kind of choppy :? I ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Rooftop Conversations
That was amazingly good but very sad at the same time :cry: Why couldn’t Ash just be with him? I really like Colin and it angers me that she won’t ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Poison Love Chapter 4
Hey, Bri. I just decided to copy/paste it this time to make it easier to correct. I know this is really short, but i planned to come back and add ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Ten
Merry_Haven : Ahhh, thanks! :D :D :D That really makes me smile! *beams* Yes, I promise to PM you when I post more. I'm not sure when that will be ...
Aug 23, 2008
