User avatar

ashleylee

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 4 Part 2

    Things just keep getting better and better for Sophia, don’t they :lol: But I guess, as she said, only time will tell what will happen next…… “Captain, I didn't know ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Sorry, Merry that it took me so long to get this up. But I was at my aunts and I didn't have any of my reviews that I did (you ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    alwaysawriter : Thanks so much! :D The thing with Lana is is that I don't want to share too much because I want to develop her slowly....but I do agree ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rogue-Preface

    Hey, Merry. :D I decided that I couldn't resist to read your story since I like Sophia's Suitors so much. Well, here's my review! The window was getting wetter in ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    Merry_Haven : I have always been fascinated by three places on this earth: Rome, India, and Egypt. I have done a story about Rome. Now it is time for India. ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    In_the_Moonlight : Thanks Moonlight, I'm glad you liked it! :D I promise to work on that part about the suspense thing and looking into Isaac's eyes. You made a very ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dangerous Temptations

    Okay, I see that most corrections have already pointed out so I'm just going to talk about a few things: Horror Island : This is kind of cliche, unless it ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Fever 1793

    Yeah, I totally agree. It is probably on my top list for Must-Read books :wink: I liked it because, like most of you said, it didn't hide the gruesome facts ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eleven

    Merry_Haven : Wow, like a novel?? Crazy...that's like the most wonderful comment in the world. You are awesome! :D I can't really tell you about anything 'cause I might ruin ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    Night Mistress : Yeah, the ending I sort of all ready wrote so now I'm just trying to connect the to. And let me tell you, I am SO close. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    Sam : Your review was AMAZING! Thanks for clearing up all those things for me. I did do some research on Hinduism but I was slightly confused on some things ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    Okay, this is a story I wanted to write because I have always been interested in Ancient India and their clothes and like everything. So I decided to do some ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    Merry_Haven : Ahhh, thanks Merry. :D Yeah, she was doing that mind control thing to see if Isaac was somehow imune to them, but he wasn't so that's not such ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eleven

    Eleventh Chapter! Enjoy! _____________________ CHAPTER ELEVEN My letters have finally arrived back from Greece. It has been almost a month since I have written home and now I run to ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    Here it is, guys. Chapter 13. But I must warn you, things get pretty intense between two main characters *wink wink* But I won't tell you who...It'll ruin the surprise. ...

    Aug 26, 2008


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde