User avatar

ashleylee

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    scasha : Thanks for reading! :D Your review helped a lot!

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Merry_Haven : Ah, thanks, Merry! :D You are too sweet! Yeah, Isaac did guess but I might want to change that because he was just joking around...kind of Twilight-ish. Might ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #4

    Merry_Haven : I'm glad you liked it so much :D Yeah, this was kind of a turning point for the story. I wanted it to be suspenseful, that's why I ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 2

    Merry_Haven : Yes, her mother Divya drowned. And I'm not sure what Lokesh wants to be yet.... Yes, pitaa means father. And I will work on the **** thing you ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    omsvmars22 : Thanks, Mars! Yeah, I really had a hard time with the whole "telling" thing because I wanted it to be really unique so I promise to work on ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 2

    Here's chapter two. It's kind of rough because I struggled with the mother thing, so harsh critiques are welcome. Let me know what you think :wink: Happy Reading :D ________________________________ ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Hello Everyone! This is the moment you have all been waiting for so I hope it is worth your while to read. I won't ruin it for you but this ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #4

    This one is really short so I apologize ahead of time for the length. Also, this one I kind of struggled with writing so if any of you have some ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 1

    Very very deep, Merry. You get really into your characters head here, really try to let this confused and lost girl show herself to the reader. I loved this chapter! ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lonely Hearts-A Preface

    Very deep, Merry. I really enjoy this style of yours. It is so different, so refreshing. Very nice :D My only concern is that sometimes, if you read it out ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prepared for the Best

    All right, this was a good start. It seems that everything is going perfect, except Danny’s second thoughts. I have a feeling not everything is how it should be however, ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A world through hazy lenses (part 2)

    I can’t get enough of this story. It is so absolutely romantic in like every way possible. How you write, how you create the atmosphere and the characters feelings…one word: ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 10

    Whoa, some intense stuff, Kels. Jeesh, I was not expecting this. But it’s a sort of welcoming change from all the walking, you know? Umm, I found no errors, though ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 9

    Drifters, huh? I wonder what those are… I guess I will have to wait until the next chapter, hmm? :wink: Now, I thought the scene with them was very cute. ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A world through hazy lenses

    This was really cute, Deavarna. I loved every minute of it! :D I only noticed one thing: Plus, your probably too young. Should be you’re instead The part where they ...

    Aug 31, 2008


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss